ComNet Communications stands alone in its ability to deliver cabling infrastructure design and installation services on a national level. A consistent member of ENR’s ranking of top specialty contractors , ComNet has been demonstrating its capabilities since 1984.
Today’s business climate demands 100% focus on the tasks at hand. Distractions are unwelcome and costly. Shareholders and investors expect long-term value within an expedited time frame; in other words, the maximum return on their invested capital. You can count on ComNet to deliver on two fundamental principles – trust and talent. By trusting us to do what we do best, you have allowed yourself the freedom to do what you do best.
If your requirements demand certified designers, experienced project managers, trained on-site personnel and professional management, then your choice should be ComNet Communications.
- National Footprint
- Large Staff of Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDDs)
- Product and Industry Certified Technicians
- Flexible Solutions
- Dedicated Maintenance Programs and MAC Support
- Data Center Specialists
- Installation and support of Mission-Critical IT Systems – Copper and Fiber
- Vertical/Horizontal Campus Cabling – Copper and Fiber
- Data Center Network Cabling Services
- Network Integration
- Wireless Access Point Surveys, Predictive Modeling, Installation
- Network security cabling and camera placement
- Audio Visual Installation Services
- Security System Installation
- Sound Masking / Paging Systems
- Multi-Site Deployment and Roll-Out Services
- Certified Structured Cabling System Designers (2 RCDD/LAN Specialists, 14 RCDD’s on Staff)
- Visio and AutoCAD 2D/3D Capabilities, BIM Coordination
- A/V Design
- Experienced Project Managers
- Non-Union & CWA Field Technicians