Hospitality owners operate within a highly competitive industry. They are faced with a constant struggle to lower the costs necessary to bring a new property on line. Successful hospitality owners rely on a technology partner that is focused on providing solutions. The right technology partner will bring value and solutions, which are critical to staying ahead of the competition.
- Passive Optical Networks (or “PON”) can be cost-effective alternatives to traditional cabling solutions. A PON solution uses less energy and significantly reduces the amount of network hardware required.
- Sound masking systems in common areas will minimize much of the ambient noise. The result is a property that is much more attractive to the business traveler.
- Distributed Antenna Systems (or “DAS”) facilitate cellular coverage throughout the property, which is critical in today’s mobile world.
- Mass Notification Systems are universally required by local building codes, and are essential in the event of emergencies.
LED lighting can be utilized to reduce energy costs. Due to the extended life of LED systems, on-going maintenance costs are significantly lower.
- Audio-visual systems that are designed to be user-friendly and functional also enhance the experience for the business traveler.
- Hosted voice solutions can provide enormous cost savings in comparison to a PBX.
ComNet’s history as a solutions provider has made us an industry leader within the Hospitality field. Property owners have a lot to worry about, and they need a technology partner that is committed to the success of their business. ComNet’s hospitality clients have come to rely on ComNet for our flexibility and professionalism. Why would a hospitality client look to engage multiple contractors when they can just come to ComNet?