Financial and Insurance
The financial and insurance industry CIOs are faced with an enormous number of challenges. HIPAA and the ACA have altered the landscape for insurance companies. Financial firms are just starting to adapt to Dodd-Frank, after spending over a decade conforming to Sarbanes-Oxley. For hedge funds, milliseconds can make the difference in a stock trade. In this high-pressure environment, how does the successful CIO keep their head above water when the costs for failure are so high? They find a technology partner that they can rely on for quality and integrity.
- Network cabling serves as the backbone for information flow within any organization. Training is an absolute must for installers if the client wants to take advantage of the high data speeds now available through copper and fiber optic cable.
- Sound masking systems minimize much of the ambient noise in the workplace and reduce the risk for HIPAA violations. Other benefits are improved worker productivity within call centers, and increased confidentiality for financial discussions and transactions.
- Distributed Antenna Systems (or “DAS”) facilitate cellular coverage throughout the facility, which is critical in today’s mobile world.
- Mass Notification Systems are universally required by local building codes, and are essential in the event of emergencies.
- The deployment of Real-Time Locating Systems (or “RTLS”) enables a Health Care Facility to track every piece of equipment, which minimizes redundant asset procurement.
- Data Centers are the heart of the finance and insurance industry. Proper design and installation is critical to maximizing the data center investment.
- LED lighting can be utilized to reduce energy costs. Due to the extended life of LED systems, on-going maintenance costs are significantly lower.
- Technology often needs to be deployed to branch locations. The ability to support national rollouts is a critical element when supporting financial institutions and insurance companies.
ComNet’s national footprint and commitment to quality make us the safe choice for financial institutions and insurance companies looking for a technology partner. We have a long history of supporting some of the largest organizations in the industry. The concept of risk management is integral to financial institutions and insurance companies. ComNet’s reputation for quality and integrity have made us their choice for over 30 years.